Microscope roll tape colouring
Inspired by our historic microscope cell images we create some very easy colouring doodle patterns -why not have a go yourself!
You will need
- Colouring pens, pencils or paint
- Circular objects (such as sticky tape rolls, cup, plate)
- Simply draw round as many different circular shape objects on your paper
- Make sure you overlap them and use lots of different sizes
- Colour in the different sections to create an abstract pattern
Other tips and ideas
- Great for any age including adults!
- Colouring in can help with mindfulness and help you relax
- Try our microscope slide quilling activity